All natural fibers, hand sewn from recycled scraps. These cloths are perfect for oil cleansing. Utilizing a cloth for oil cleansing helps to slough away dead skin cells without over-exfoliating and helps the oil to penetrate deeper, dissolving impurities beneath the skin.
For washing the face:
1. Wet a small portion of a face cloth with water. Squeeze it out.
2. Apply one to two squirts of your oil cleanser to the dampened portion of the face cloth
3. Gently massage the face, neck and back of the neck with the moistened cloth. Wash gently. Small circular motions are suggested.
4. Wet with warm water and wring cloth again, cleansing the oil from the face. This is where the magic happens. You’ve massaged the oil into the skin allowing it to penetrate the pores and dissolve oils and dirt. Rinse cloth with soap and water after each use.
5. You may now moisturize if desired.