Join us as Farai interviews me to walk through some of your burning questions about running an herbal business!:
Here are the interview questions in order & some of the resources mentioned:
1. How long have you been selling herbal remedies?
2. Do you remember your first ever sale?
3. Favorite thing to make?
4. Most challenging thing to make?
5. How do you figure out preservatives / good resources for them? https://formulabotanica.com/school-reviews/
6. I'd love to know what to consider in terms of disclaimers needed on herbal product websites. I make oils, salves, tinctures, teas, body sprays and more and want to make sure I have the proper disclaimers?
7. It would be great to hear how she got into the herbal business
8. What was the event or series of events that made her decide to start and grow the business? I'd also love to know how she stays sane running a business and doing all of the marketing required to get seen on social media.
9. How do you determine how much to price each item in your shop in order to make a profit?
10. How to deal with mimics?
11. What's something you would have told yourself when first starting out?